Which one is right for your case?
Many judges are excellent at convincing people that they have a weak case and should settle. Most mediators are great at taking the time to persuade all parties to communicate so that all sides come away satisfied that they arrived at their own solution.
The good news is that you don't have to hire two people. Judge Lewis can speak with the stature and authority of a retired judge, but as a trained and experienced mediator, he can also facilitate communication and help guide the parties to their own resolution. Regardless of the techniques used, you and your clients will always be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy.
What do attorneys say about Judge Lewis' skills?
What should I know about mediation and other forms of ADR?
What’s the Judge like?
|Fee, Facilities & Procedures
What’s it cost?
Judge Lewis particularly enjoys working with cases with high emotion or personality issues. He has been very successful in the areas of:
- Family Trusts and Probate Mediation
- Employment Law Mediation
- Homeowner’s Associations and Neighborhood disputes Mediation
- Medical and Legal Negligence and Malpractice Mediation
- Elder Abuse Mediation
- Personal Injury Mediation
- Wrongful Death Mediation
He has resolved numerous cases involving:
- Construction Defects Mediation
- Real Estate Sales Mediation
- Landlord Tenant Mediation
- Land Use Mediation
- Inverse Condemnation Mediation
His MBA degree assists him in understanding the issues in:
- Business Disputes Mediation
- Partnership Disputes and dissolutions Mediation
- Commercial Disputes Mediation
- Contracts in General
His experience in Criminal Law Enforcement helps him to resolve cases involving allegations of:
- Police Use of Excess Force
- Unlawful arrests
- Civil Aspects of Criminal Conduct
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services